June 26th near the Candian Border at Waterton Lake National Park in Alberta
June 29,2020 with Spawn at Island Lake near Grand Mesa Colorado
Freshly harvested corn fields, Polk County, IA
Freshly fallen snow, Polk County, IA
The end of Follow Your Dreams Highway
The Ozello Trail.
Scenic Dr. in Muskegon, MI
Duck Lake State Park in Whitehall, MI
From Burnsville, NC. October 2020.
The “sport” version and “touring” version of the sport touring motorcycle. Colorado, June 2019
No better way to spend your 30th birthday than riding your FJR in the Colorado Rockies. June 2019
NY right above where NJ/PA/NY come together where there is no margin for error at speed. Very popular for the NYC area to ride to. The fact that there are no other vehicles in the background is a difficult feat to get.
Hwy 261 near Palouse Falls Washington.
Chinese Wall Idaho on the highest road in Idaho about 10,400'.
Buffalo River at Steel Creek near Ponca, Arkansas
Hwy 374 near Jasper, Arkansas
Yosemite National Park
Festar on Rattlesnake Grade in OR
July 10, 2020 near Canaan Valley Resort, West Virginia.
April 9, 2020 at the Stonewall Jackson Shrine in Woodford, Virginia
Names listed in red are pictures you have not voted for yet
1) Vote fairly! This contest is meant to be fun and a benefit to our FJR community. Any attempts to sabotage the contest will result in disqualification and/or ban from the contest and forum.
2) Voting is a 5 star system. Click on the highest star you want to award. Rankings are a combination of rating and number of votes.
3) This is an FJRiders member calendar, not specifically an FJR calendar. You may see pictures of other bikes. Award stars based on what you feel is calendar worthy and what criteria you feel an entry should meet.
4) Submissions are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to send the high resolution picture. Be sure to include your username and info about the pictures. Two submission per member. Pick your best ones!
5) Photos must be you own. No paid photography. You may submit another image if you do not like how your image is performing. All votes for your image are reset.
6) Anyone submitting a photo automatically grants permission for the FJRiders.com staff to use the photo in any FJRiders.com or FJR-related applications.
7) Contest ends November 30th. Pictures may be submitted til then, but rankings are determined by a combination of score and total number of votes. Get your submissions in early so you can receive more votes.
8) I am not turning the calendar sideways for a month. Photos must be in landscape orientation. They will be resized and cropped to a 2300px x 1800px resolution.