Back In The Saddle! 0Face Drinks the Kool-Aid, Rides a Stoopid Tire, Doesn't Crash, and Lives To Tell the Tale!

Public Ride & Trip report sub-forum.

Ride reports (RR) posted here are view-able to non-member readers, no log in will be required to visit this sub-forum - use this sub-forum if you want friends, family, co-workers who are not members of the site to be able to read and follow along.
SkooterG
Veteran
FJRModel: 2004 X 2, 2009 X 2, 2013 X2, 2014, 2017, 2023...... I have issues!

Back In The Saddle! 0Face Drinks the Kool-Aid, Rides a Stoopid Tire, Doesn't Crash, and Lives To Tell the Tale!

Post by SkooterG »

That's right! It was time for a certain somebody to put his Big Boy pants on and get properly acquainted with Arizona! So on a day filled with sunshine, clear skies, and temperatures in the high 70s, Mr. 0Face got back on two wheels! And I am happy to report that no animals were harmed in the making of this ride report!

From one old Chicago boy to another who recently relocated to the Copper State: Come ride and abuse one of my Motos! Well, that bastard graciously obliged! Though I am not sure he was expecting the choices he got when he arrived at mi casa this morning.

I gave him a choice of STOOOPID Tire:

Or Kool-Aid:

Poor bastard.

I planned out a nice ride in the middle of the the beautiful Arizona desert. Not a lot of twisties, but a relaxing ride in the middle of nowhere with little traffic and a stop at my favorite hole in the wall Mexican restaurant. My normal riding bitch Gary (MudslideMiller) was #3 of today's episode of The Three Stooges.

What is he trying to tell me here? I am #1 for loaning him my moto? He's excited to ride? His assessment of my choice of rear tire?

Almost ready to go!

He started out with the STOOOPID Tire FJR. I think he liked the cruise control. It was a pleasant ride to Gila Bend to Sofia's Mexican Food for lunch.

Yummy!

Somewhere along the way Mister 0Face got sneaky on me. He motioned me over to the side of the road. He told me there was something wrong with my FJR. I started inspecting it and the next thing I know that bastard is riding away on my Kraut Krap moto pulling a wheelie and flipping me off! Me thinks the Kool-Aid may be strong with this one.

Bellies full, more riding to do!

Vulture Mine Road. Beautiful desert and a few miles of the only twisties of the day.

The Three Amigos, errrr..... Bitches, ummm.... Stooges at the last stop before heading home....

I think somebody started to fall back into his Moto Happy Place today. I'm just glad I could be a part of it. And for all you folks back in Chicago and other places where the weather sucks..... well.... :finger:

And one last thing: Me thinks Mr. 0Face got drunk on the Kool-Aid. I wouldn't be surprised to someday see a fine piece of Bavarian Engineering in his driveway. So as for you Bugnatr, well, eat a bag of dicks! :nhlfight:
Last edited by SkooterG on Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redfish, FJRfarrier, PhilJet09 and 21 others loved this
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

IBA #327

'04 FJR -- '09 FJR -- '13 FJR -- '14 FJR ES -- '17 FJR ES - What can I say? I have issues!
Panman
FJRModel: 2007

Re: Back In The Saddle! 0Face Drinks the Kool-Aid, Rides a Stoopid Tire, Doesn't Crash, and Lives To Tell the Tale!

Post by Panman »

Well Skooter it's like this, the Bug and myself have more Brains than money so we stuck with the tried and true Yamaha S-10. As for Oface, time will tell! :)
Bugnatr, escapefjrtist, bigjohnsd and 3 others loved this
Bust
Veteran
FJRModel: 68' Schwinn Stingray

Re: Back In The Saddle! 0Face Drinks the Kool-Aid, Rides a Stoopid Tire, Doesn't Crash, and Lives To Tell the Tale!

Post by Bust »

SkooterG wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:01 am

The Three Amigos, errrr..... Bitches, ummm.... Stooges at the last stop before heading home....

More like, The good, the bad, and the beat it with a stick ugly!
:finger:
yamafitter, Redfish, huron52 and 5 others loved this
You ever see a grown man naked Billy?
Road Runner
Veteran
FJRModel: 2008 FJR Advanced Edition
1987 KLR 650 Thumper

Post by Road Runner »

That's pretty kool! This is what it's all about.
0face and wheatonFJR loved this
"A biker never knows" - Tim Allen

Art
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

Awesome…except for the Jackass from Wheaton!
Bust and Road Runner loved this
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey
natehawk750
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2015 FJR1300A, 2001 zrx1200r, 2001 XR650R

Post by natehawk750 »

I'm just glad to see him on 2 wheels again.
Bust, bigjohnsd, and wheatonFJR loved this
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

griff
Veteran
FJRModel: 2014 ES

Post by griff »

Good to see OFace on the road again.!
bigjohnsd and wheatonFJR loved this
tominca
Veteran
FJRModel: 2005 ABS

Post by tominca »

griff wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:55 am Good to see OFace on the road again.!
Even better to see him above the road on a moto.
bigjohnsd, griff, and wheatonFJR loved this
It's a good day to ride
Festus
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 FJR, 2023 KTM 390 Adventure

Post by Festus »

I get the sneaky suspicion that the police in AZ will be getting a lot of calls for some guy riding a BMW that just flipped them off.
"That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be" - 1911

"Stay thirsty, my friends"....... Wouldn't that mean I'm dehydrated all the time?
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride

Post by wheatonFJR »

Festus wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:51 pm I get the sneaky suspicion that the police in AZ will be getting a lot of calls FROM HD OWNERS about some guy riding a BMW that just flipped them off.
fixed.
bigjohnsd and Festus loved this
Hppants
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2021ES

Post by Hppants »

Enjoyed reading this, welcome back to the madness, Marty! Hope you can resist the Bavarian Sirens, but it may be too late....
"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living. Or get busy dying."
- Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption

wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride

Post by wheatonFJR »

Hppants wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:16 pm Enjoyed reading this, welcome back to the madness, Marty! Hope you can resist the Bavarian Sirens, but it may be too late....
Ja, es ist fahrvergnugen zu spaet!
0face
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2008

Post by 0face »

I can't explain how awesome it is to get back to something that truly feeds the soul. I'm grateful for people like Scooter (Not Wheatie, he's mean). And yes as soon as John finds me a suitable GSA I'll be acquiring one...LOL
mi_pjk, Redfish, Niehart and 15 others loved this
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride

Post by wheatonFJR »

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
:bowdown:
Bust loved this
bigjohnsd
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2021 BMW R1250GSA "Gray Ghost II"

Post by bigjohnsd »

wheatonFJR wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:04 pm :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I told you Dick Breath!
Abercrombie FJR, Hppants, Bust and 3 others loved this
"The only Dumb Question is the unasked Question " - Anonymous
Eat every Sandwich like it is your last!
escapefjrtist
Veteran
FJRModel: '15 FJR 1300A

Post by escapefjrtist »

Nice job Skooter...WTF is all that gray stuff on your face?

~G
0face, juniorfjr, Bugnatr and 3 others loved this
IBA34365
'15 FJR-USD-A
'18 Tenere
Hppants
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2021ES

Post by Hppants »

Well, the perky boobies of the barvarian sirens claim another victim. Ride on, Marty... after all, it's only money....
Bust, 0face, and bigjohnsd loved this
"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living. Or get busy dying."
- Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption

Festus
Contributor
Veteran

Post by Festus »

Traitors. We have ways of dealing with those who defect.

(it's actually pretty simple, we just twist the wrist and you all disappear on your slow pigs)

"Stay thirsty, my friends"....... Wouldn't that mean I'm dehydrated all the time?
Pterodactyl
Veteran
FJRModel: R1250GSA w/ Sidecar

Post by Pterodactyl »

Festus wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:04 am Traitors. We have ways of dealing with those who defect.

(it's actually pretty simple, we just twist the wrist and you all disappear on your slow pigs)
I would not be so sure about that.........
Bust and SkooterG loved this
Kevin
The Outpost
Silver City, MT
Festus
Contributor
Veteran

Post by Festus »

Pterodactyl wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:20 am
Festus wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:04 am Traitors. We have ways of dealing with those who defect.

I would not be so sure about that.........
We don't fret no knobby tired, aluminum sheet metaled carrying cases with decals all over them, bikes :)

Resist the urge from the Germans and that Sailor up north.....2022 FJR.....2022 FJR.... say it with me....FJR....FJR....FJR

FJRPittsburgh loved this