Colorado Dirt

Public Ride & Trip report sub-forum.

Ride reports (RR) posted here are view-able to non-member readers, no log in will be required to visit this sub-forum - use this sub-forum if you want friends, family, co-workers who are not members of the site to be able to read and follow along.
FJRfarrier
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2012

Re: Colorado Dirt

Post by FJRfarrier »

Redfish wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 pm
Festus wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:52 am
FJRfarrier wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:50 am And just think... You might be to blame thank because you let me ride your DR in Alabama in 2018. Got me itching. Lol. Less than a year later I had my DRZ!
Wait...what? Redfish inspired someone? Is there no limit for the amount of F'ed up stuff we'll see this year?
I am an excellent Bad Example. I have inspired folks to diet and exercise. I have inspired folks to not have children. I have inspired folks to choose their friends wisely.

And there was this one time in Alabama... I loaned my DR650 to a very brave and wonderful young woman and a whole group of FJR folks waited on the side of the road for her to blast off into the forest. We could hear the big Suzuki winding up and rolling away on a gravel road. We stood there like only Motorcycle Friends will do until that wonderful young woman came back down that winding gravel road. She had a huge grin and she was as happy and as beautiful at that moment as anyone I have ever seen. That memory is one of my favorites.

They even caught a pic of me smiling. :cry:
That was way too much fun!!!! :D :lol:

HotRodZilla, Redfish, and wheatonFJR loved this
I haven’t made any really bad decisions lately... I’m getting bored.

IBA #60909
Abercrombie FJR
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2014 ES

Re: Colorado Dirt

Post by Abercrombie FJR »

FJRfarrier wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:26 pm
Redfish wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 pm
Festus wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:52 am

Wait...what? Redfish inspired someone? Is there no limit for the amount of F'ed up stuff we'll see this year?
I am an excellent Bad Example. I have inspired folks to diet and exercise. I have inspired folks to not have children. I have inspired folks to choose their friends wisely.

And there was this one time in Alabama... I loaned my DR650 to a very brave and wonderful young woman and a whole group of FJR folks waited on the side of the road for her to blast off into the forest. We could hear the big Suzuki winding up and rolling away on a gravel road. We stood there like only Motorcycle Friends will do until that wonderful young woman came back down that winding gravel road. She had a huge grin and she was as happy and as beautiful at that moment as anyone I have ever seen. That memory is one of my favorites.

They even caught a pic of me smiling. :cry:
That was way too much fun!!!! :D :lol:

That is not a picture of Redfish smiling. That is a look of relief that FJRfarrier had not piled up his DR and hurt herself or scratched his beloved DR.
Uncle Hud, HotRodZilla, and wheatonFJR loved this
Have you done anything to improve your rider skills or knowledge lately?

2014 FJR, 2013 Super Tenere, 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950SP, 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S, 2006 Ducati 999, 2018 Beta 500 RR-S, 2016 Scorpa 300, 2020 Yamaha WR250R.