AE Shift Error Codes 22 & 26

Tech section strictly for the FJR. Everything from oil changes & suspension setup's to removing sheep hair from hard to reach places on the bike so that your wife never finds out.
yamafitter
Veteran
FJRModel: 06AE
Location: Outside of Toronto therefore off the edge of the world.

Re: AE Shift Error Codes 22 & 26

Post by yamafitter »

wheatonFJR wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:05 pm How come the border's still closed then? You hosers angry that Tampa's Canadiens beat your Canadiens??
If it wasn’t for all the Canadiens Snowbirds in Tampa there wouldn’t even be a hockey team in Tampa. If you showed a true Florida native a hockey puck they probably try to eat it.
That one particular Russian is so damn big that they might as well just covered the mouth of the net with a 1” thick sheet of plywood.

As far as the border still being closed this is what happens when we let a former substitute art teacher run our country.
wheatonFJR and gixxerjasen loved this
BikerGeek
Veteran
FJRModel: 2004

Re: AE Shift Error Codes 22 & 26

Post by BikerGeek »

yamafitter wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:04 pm
wheatonFJR wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:00 pm Hey! I think yer clutch handle fell off!
I was wondering why I had some extra nuts and bolts left over. Thanks for noticing that Wheatie.
For the record, I have NOT been anywhere near Bill's bike for over a year now, so I am NOT to blame for THIS one.

JSNS
yamafitter and wheatonFJR loved this
"Having THIS bunch of guys paying attention to you is like being the world's tallest midget."
- 0face