Just a couple things I’d sure like to know

Tech section strictly for the FJR. Everything from oil changes & suspension setup's to removing sheep hair from hard to reach places on the bike so that your wife never finds out.
philharmonic
FJRModel: 07 FJR1300

Re: Just a couple things I’d sure like to know

Post by philharmonic »

Hey Duane, You can use my 07 as a guinea pig anytime you want. I don't know how to answer all those questions you ask, but I will bring it over to your house most any day. {I have a meeting this Sat. morning, but I can leave it out if it's not raining}. Let me know.
wheatonFJR and 1911 loved this
I have met the enemy, and it is me.
Veteran
FJRModel: 2007

Post by 1911 »

philharmonic wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:25 am Hey Duane, You can use my 07 as a guinea pig anytime you want. I don't know how to answer all those questions you ask, but I will bring it over to your house most any day. {I have a meeting this Sat. morning, but I can leave it out if it's not raining}. Let me know.
A generous offer that I may yet take you up on but I THINK I've got it figured out. Ionbeam answered my biggest question. I need to take it out in the heat and flog it some more to confirm. Want to go make cows in peripheral vision into blurs tomorrow?
Hppants and wheatonFJR loved this
philharmonic
FJRModel: 07 FJR1300

Post by philharmonic »

1911 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:05 pm
philharmonic wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:25 am Hey Duane, You can use my 07 as a guinea pig anytime you want. I don't know how to answer all those questions you ask, but I will bring it over to your house most any day. {I have a meeting this Sat. morning, but I can leave it out if it's not raining}. Let me know.
A generous offer that I may yet take you up on but I THINK I've got it figured out. Ionbeam answered my biggest question. I need to take it out in the heat and flog it some more to confirm. Want to go make cows in peripheral vision into blurs tomorrow?
Ha, I was reading some old posts out of boredom and saw this one. I didn't read it to the end that day and didn't see your offer to go for a ride. Sorry. Phil
I have met the enemy, and it is me.