Considering update to Backyard subforum guidelines

Forum Guidelines and Information, Status, etc.
HotRodZilla
Veteran
FJRModel: 07 FJR-A

Re: Considering update to Backyard subforum guidelines

Post by HotRodZilla »

NTXFJR wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:30 pm Oh dammit, nicely said AJ. Ditto!

In regard to folks bashing our countries sometimes eff'd up policies, I'd say there are some professional shit stirrers out there looking to have their brand of fun by criticizing the things our govt does and/or our like or dislike of them, and that maybe sometimes they're just poking the bear in fun. When one of my political threads got shut down some time back because a forum member lost his shit and started name calling over a Canadian member shit talking about our govt's policies, I saw the humor in it, but Wayne did not and locked the thread. I thought it was a bit harsh and unfair that a thread I started was shut down since it wasn't me doing the bad mouthing, and we are supposed to be grown assed men with thick skin. But this is not "my" forum, and no doubt Wayne and Tim are forced to deal with shit sandwich situations from time to time that may lead to occasionally harsh reactions. Still,I feel the vibe of where he is trying to go with this forum, can't we all be friends, I wouldn't argue that for a minute. But the cry babies seem to keep the admins riled up and on edge imo.

And btw, what makes you think anyone in this forum really cares about what you think, are you an idiot? (Said in my most giddy and giggly tone of inflection while waiting for my hug)
I got to thinking about this, which can be dangerous. Still, I started wondering, what drives someone to come here and post something divisive? What's the purpose? This is a MC Forum first. We should all have a common interest. The other stuff is cool but why try to purposely start shit?

That is the exact reason I don't have a Facebook account. That's the exact reason I had an Instagram account for a very short period of time. We have always had idiots. The world is full of them. Social media gave them a platform by which they can express their idiocy. I do not expect that to happen here. This is a safe space. Haha!

Like Wayne and many others, my thought is, if you want to start shit and be a douche, go find a forum that caters to that. Hell, even Heroin addicts and pedophiles have fourms, so I guarantee you, there is something out there for you. Hell, if you're really in the mood to be divisive, go start some shit with your wife. Don't bring it here. That should be a simple mantra to follow. The fact that this conversation exists proves it is not.
goodman4, NTXFJR, and FJRPittsburgh loved this
NTXFJR
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2016 FJR1300A

Post by NTXFJR »

HotRodZilla wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:00 pm Hell, if you're really in the mood to be divisive, go start some shit with your wife.
But there's no keyboard isolation protectionism while doing this, even idiots will likely quickly figure this one out, lol.
HotRodZilla loved this
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

IBA # 65427
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

Sure Zilla, just call my ass out!

:D
HotRodZilla loved this
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey