Quality Hat!

Making the FJR yours - what have you done, want to do, plan to do, and how?
5504fjraedougg
Squid
FJRModel: 2008

Quality Hat!

Post by 5504fjraedougg »

Any Vendors on here....Link....to where a FJR owner can buy a nice quality ball-cap? Shirts too............?
Pterodactyl
Veteran
FJRModel: R1250GSA w/ Sidecar

Re: Quality Hat!

Post by Pterodactyl »

No need to shout, we have others to do that.
HotRodZilla, Uncle Hud, bill lumberg and 1 others loved this
Kevin
The Outpost
Silver City, MT
extrememarine
HMFIC
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2009 FJR

Post by extrememarine »

I have a vendor that I use for EOM (FJR Eastern Owners Meeting) event shirts as well as FJRiders merchandise (logo embroidered ball caps, polo shirts, etc.). For ball caps, we have used Port & Company hads - the CP77 and another style. The CP77 is a low profile style ball cap that most seemed to like. I've got 2, both from one of the initial runs (4-5 years ago I think) and they have held up well to daily use / wear.

Port & Company CP77 Link

I can order FJRiders.com branded embroidered merchandise on demand as the digitization of the logo has been paid for. I usually offer them in conjuction with EOM registration for pickup at EOM, but can also ship orders.

I'm in the process of migrating my store front to a new template, otherwise I would link to the items there.

If you're looking for FJR related merchandise, I see some on Amazon - but no experience with what quality may be.

Wayne
wheatonFJR and CollingsBob loved this
Ride There!
-Wayne aka asphalt surfer...

IBA#60836

#Peteyismyhero & #JWillywashere
kieefjr
Veteran
FJRModel: 2016A **** 1988 BMW K75c

Post by kieefjr »

I've found that https://www.wholesalehats.com/richardson-hats style 514 are the best hats out there. But hats are like seats, everyone is different. What looks good on the screen doesn't always fit guys like me with a melon head.

I'd still be interested though.
"If you don't like how I run the place, don't come here anymore." Iggy
5504fjraedougg
Squid

Post by 5504fjraedougg »

extrememarine wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 am I have a vendor that I use for EOM (FJR Eastern Owners Meeting) event shirts as well as FJRiders merchandise (logo embroidered ball caps, polo shirts, etc.). For ball caps, we have used Port & Company hads - the CP77 and another style. The CP77 is a low profile style ball cap that most seemed to like. I've got 2, both from one of the initial runs (4-5 years ago I think) and they have held up well to daily use / wear.

Port & Company CP77 Link

I can order FJRiders.com branded embroidered merchandise on demand as the digitization of the logo has been paid for. I usually offer them in conjuction with EOM registration for pickup at EOM, but can also ship orders.

I'm in the process of migrating my store front to a new template, otherwise I would link to the items there.

If you're looking for FJR related merchandise, I see some on Amazon - but no experience with what quality may be.

Wayne
Appreciate the feedback- Link.
5504fjraedougg
Squid

Post by 5504fjraedougg »

kieefjr wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:55 pm I've found that https://www.wholesalehats.com/richardson-hats style 514 are the best hats out there. But hats are like seats, everyone is different. What looks good on the screen doesn't always fit guys like me with a melon head.

I'd still be interested though.
Uuhh...I know where to find hats/shirts. Maybe I need to be more detailed......looking for hats, done, with FJR details, on them. Already designed. So a person can 'browse' and see a variety of choices/designs.
ionbeam
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: '15ES in Low-Viz Assfault Gray

Post by ionbeam »

Get thy self over to Autumn Riders. This picture of their embroidery doesn't do justice to the quality of their work. I have been gifted with several shirts and hats from this place and the materials and workmanship are excellent. You choose the year and color of the FJR then the type of hat or clothing. You also have the option to add custom text.

The pic is a clickable link.

If I'm ambitious tomorrow I'll dig out a shirt and post a picture if you are interested. I have '04 Cerulean Silver and '15 assfault gray items.
FJRPittsburgh, Niehart, and wheatonFJR loved this
Hppants
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2021ES

Post by Hppants »

I thought (hoped) that this thread would be about hats in general. So, following King Threadshitter's lead:

Who likes the Tilley?

Until about 3 years ago, I didn't have too much love for hats. But as the ear lower, this appears to be more of a priority.
bigjohnsd loved this
"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living. Or get busy dying."
- Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption

wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

Hppants wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:45 am I thought (hoped) that this thread would be about hats in general. So, following King Threadshitter's lead:
Oh no. No sirree....im not giving you cover for this one.

I am handing you the crown. Now wear it.

........Carry on.
Redfish, Hppants, and bigjohnsd loved this
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey
Uncle Hud
Veteran
FJRModel: 2015 ES, with new fairings!

Post by Uncle Hud »

5504fjraedougg wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:11 am Any Vendors on here....Link....to where a FJR owner can buy a nice quality ball-cap? Shirts too............?
Save your dollars for a month or so, and buy an FJRIDERS cap when our store gets reassembled.

And please stop shouting.

Redfish, Hppants, and wheatonFJR loved this
*** You can't get into trouble in second gear. ***
IBA 62517
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

5504fjraedougg wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:11 am Any Vendors on here....Link....to where a FJR owner can buy a nice quality ball-cap? Shirts too............?
The guy uses ONE exclamation point in the thread title and it’s shouting????

What am I missing? Some of you may need the increased volume from your rock n roll days when you weren’t a bunch a white hairs.
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey
kieefjr
Veteran
FJRModel: 2016A **** 1988 BMW K75c

Post by kieefjr »

wheatonFJR loved this
"If you don't like how I run the place, don't come here anymore." Iggy
HotRodZilla
Veteran
FJRModel: 07 FJR-A

Post by HotRodZilla »

Dude, Jesus, TURN OFF YOUR ALL CAPS. I take it you're one of those whom subtle hints don't work with.
Redfish
Veteran
FJRModel: 2014A and 2015ES

Post by Redfish »

HotRodZilla wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:37 pm Dude, Jesus, TURN OFF YOUR ALL CAPS. I take it you're one of those whom subtle hints don't work with.
I am sorry but could you PLEASE SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

And for the OP, we do sometimes offer some great merchandise here. The owners and management use the proceeds to buy themselves new motorcycles and pay for lavish vacations all over the country.

Intech and wheatonFJR loved this
Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas all at the same time.
HotRodZilla
Veteran
FJRModel: 07 FJR-A

Post by HotRodZilla »

Redfish wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:23 pm
HotRodZilla wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:37 pm Dude, Jesus, TURN OFF YOUR ALL CAPS. I take it you're one of those whom subtle hints don't work with.
I am sorry but could you PLEASE SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

And for the OP, we do sometimes offer some great merchandise here. The owners and management use the proceeds to buy themselves new motorcycles and pay for lavish vacations all over the country.

I think "motorcycles" and "lavish" are very loose terms there. Haha!
Bugnatr and Redfish loved this