Garage farkle

Making the FJR yours - what have you done, want to do, plan to do, and how?
CraigRegs
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 15ES

Garage farkle

Post by CraigRegs »

Scrolling thru Instagram, I came across a Utah dealer offering THIS for free pickup. I immediately googled their number, called, and for the price of shipping, it is mine! Can’t wait to hang it in the garage...although wall space is going to be an issue. For now, the office is home for it.

CollingsBob, Viper_Dad, Harald and 7 others loved this
Craig
----------------
...the Pursuit of Happiness
bungie4
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013 FJR 1300

Re: Garage farkle

Post by bungie4 »

I've got the same one. Was in my garage, moved, now rolled up in the shed :/
WWPD.
#SnowMexican
Choo choo mf'r.
That's weird, I don't remember eating asparagus.
Uncle Hud
Veteran
FJRModel: 2015 ES, with new fairings!

Post by Uncle Hud »

DAMN. <jealousy> Calling my dealership right now, asking for that from any of their multiple locations.
*** You can't get into trouble in second gear. ***
IBA 62517
bungie4
I post more than I ride

Re: Garage farkle / Jordans Initiative

Post by bungie4 »

Okay, here's the deal. I've got the exact poster shown above gathering dust, rolled up in my shed. In fact, mine looks bigger than that pictured. I'll measure it this evening.

I'm going to donate it for a silent auction at EOM so that proceeds can go to Jordans Initiative. Please see below.

http://www.jordansinitiative.com/
Last edited by bungie4 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CollingsBob, wheatonFJR, chivvalry and 3 others loved this
WWPD.
#SnowMexican
Choo choo mf'r.
CraigRegs
Contributor
Veteran

Post by CraigRegs »

bungie4 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:06 pm Okay, here's the deal. I've got the exact poster shown above gathering dust, rolled up in my shed. In fact, mine looks bigger than that pictured. I'll measure it this evening.

Oh, now we're getting into "mines' bigger?" I'm perfectly happy with my 8-footer. And that's across...
Craig
----------------
bungie4
I post more than I ride

Post by bungie4 »

CraigRegs wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:56 pm
bungie4 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:06 pm Okay, here's the deal. I've got the exact poster shown above gathering dust, rolled up in my shed. In fact, mine looks bigger than that pictured. I'll measure it this evening.

Oh, now we're getting into "mines' bigger?" I'm perfectly happy with my 8-footer. And that's across...
Looks smaller in the pic, I guess their both the same size.

ya ya the waters cold...
And Deep.
:D
WWPD.
#SnowMexican
Choo choo mf'r.
Pterodactyl
Veteran
FJRModel: R1250GSA w/ Sidecar

Post by Pterodactyl »

Mine has been displayed for over a year.....

Viper_Dad and wheatonFJR loved this
Kevin
The Outpost
Silver City, MT
extrememarine
HMFIC
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2009 FJR

Post by extrememarine »

Awesome!!

We could do a silent auction for this at EOM. Maybe we can hand it off when you come south to SEO (save you the international shipping)??

It's free, including shipping, to the highest promised donation to Jordans Intiative. It's on your conscience to follow through.

Start your bidding!

wheatonFJR and CraigRegs loved this
Ride There!
-Wayne aka asphalt surfer...

IBA#60836

#Peteyismyhero & #JWillywashere
sacramentomike
Veteran
FJRModel: 2014 ES

Post by sacramentomike »

I guess Jordan's dad has dropped away from the forums--or at least I haven't seen anything from him for a long time and didn't know about this cause. Good on you for offering this up, Craig, and for the idea of using it for this purpose.

I've been reorganizing my own garage, and I'll be damned if I've got room for this or an 8 x 10 inch photo of Salma Hayak else anywhere out there, no matter what she was or wasn't wearing, but I'm going to make a contribution to Jordan's Initiative anyway. Hope others here do the same.
CollingsBob and bungie4 loved this
bungie4
I post more than I ride

Post by bungie4 »

extrememarine wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:30 pm Awesome!!

We could do a silent auction for this at EOM. Maybe we can hand it off when you come south to SEO (save you the international shipping)??

It's free, including shipping, to the highest promised donation to Jordans Intiative. It's on your conscience to follow through.

Start your bidding!

Great minds think alike. I actually thought the same thing after i posted. Okay, that's the plan, I'll bring it down with me (I'm trailering so no big whoop) and I'll donate it to the auction. PM me your address and I'll ship it to you (or Gerald?) From Marietta.
WWPD.
#SnowMexican
Choo choo mf'r.
CraigRegs
Contributor
Veteran

Post by CraigRegs »

<r><QUOTE author="sacramentomike" post_id="71795" time="1533162774" user_id="247"><s>
sacramentomike wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:32 pm</s>
I guess Jordan's dad has dropped away from the forums--or at least I haven't seen anything from him for a long time and didn't know about this cause. Good on you for offering this up, Craig, and for the idea of using it for this purpose. <br/>
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Bungie's the generous one. He's offering HIS up for auction. I'm a selfish bastage and am keeping this one. At least as long as my wife lets me...
Craig
----------------
El Toro Joe
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2016ES

Post by El Toro Joe »

Not sure about the condition...I saw what that bear did to your shed :stickpoke:
wheatonFJR loved this
"RIP Beemerdons", "RIP Petey", "RIP JWilly", "RIP 1911"
bungie4
I post more than I ride

Post by bungie4 »

El Toro Joe wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:30 pm
Not sure about the condition...I saw what that bear did to your shed :stickpoke:
Not that shed! Actually, I really need to get it out and give a good look over. I'm 95% sure its in A condition, but... better to be sure.
wheatonFJR loved this
WWPD.
#SnowMexican
Choo choo mf'r.
BikerGeek
Veteran
FJRModel: 2004

Post by BikerGeek »

I'm going to donate it for a silent auction at EOM so that proceeds can go to Jordans Initiative. Please see below.

Damn it... That'd look great in my garage beside the EOM banner I won a few EOM's ago...
"Having THIS bunch of guys paying attention to you is like being the world's tallest midget."
- 0face
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

BikerGeek wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Damn it... That'd look great in my garage beside the EOM banner I won a few EOM's ago...
f@$k no...um we be doing sumpin about that.
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey