Talk about issues and questions specific to the FJR here.
- I post more than I ride
- Posts: 10702
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 pm
- FJRModel: 2013 -"Lucky13" -motoman break-in by jwilly...
- Location: Travelers Rest, SC
- x 13173
- x 6216
Get 'em while they last...
Hppants loved this
"Excuse me, but I’m off to kick a hole in the sky..."
- Uncle Hud
- Posts: 2514
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm
- FJRModel: 2015 ES, scratched and gouged
- Location: Smyrna, metro Atlanta
- x 3289
- x 1283
So THAT'S why I could get a Liquid Graphite fairing so quickly ... it's back in production!ionbeam wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pmWell, the USA 2020 FJR is the same as the 2019 FJR which is the same as the 2018 FJR... only difference is that the '20 is wearing the '15 color(?). Asphalt Gray isn't much of a color, note my avatar caption, the Bitumen Bullet. New features: NONE. (If it ain't broke, don't fix it?)
wheatonFJR loved this
_________________ You can't get into trouble in second gear. _________________