New member here just stopping in to say howdy..

Stop in & tell us who you are, where you are from, etc.
Bust
Veteran
FJRModel: 68' Schwinn Stingray

Re: New member here just stopping in to say howdy..

Post by Bust »

Cav47 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:15 pm
Puc wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:00 pm
ionbeam wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Umm, after seeing that I have to wonder just how dangerous it would be for Puc to meet up with Bust :lol:
I like Busts LOL
Sir, you have no idea what you are saying. And if you continue, you could find yourself pushed near a cliff with a grown ass man buck naked behind you commanding you to bleat like a ewe.
I never force myself on any livestock..
Picture proof.

So eat a bag of dix u arseholes!

Puc, wheatonFJR, and Cav47 loved this
You ever see a grown man naked Billy?
Puc
Squid
FJRModel: 1983 Yamaha Venture, named "Tweeks", 2001 R1 named "Maggie"

Post by Puc »

Bust wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 pm
Cav47 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:15 pm
Puc wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:00 pm

I like Busts LOL
Sir, you have no idea what you are saying. And if you continue, you could find yourself pushed near a cliff with a grown ass man buck naked behind you commanding you to bleat like a ewe.
I never force myself on any livestock..
Picture proof.

So eat a bag of dix u arseholes!

Me eyes,, me eyes!! Now I KNOW Dolly gets the apology :lol:
FastPappy
Veteran
FJRModel: 2009 AE

Post by FastPappy »

Puc wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:48 pm
FastPappy wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:57 pm Welcome from the Big Apple. I'm sure you'll love being part of the forum. I've just been through my one year check up since the end of my treatment and so far I'm winning. Good luck with your battle and enjoy that R1. :mrgreen:
And howdy right back at cha Pappy from Michigan! Wayne gave me the what for on the vids and you drew the lucky straw of being my beta tester :twisted: . Ohh lucky you :mrgreen: ..
When they found the fist sized tumor in my abdomen and told me I had to go in NOW (was one of those 50/50 deals) I looked at the Oncologist and said "bucket list time eh?". He said yes and my wife and I looked at each other and said, in unison, R1 TIME! Short time later, after surgery, I found her (Maggie my R1). Shortly after that, to boost my spirits a friend sent me his Superman Jammers with a dare to wear them at the coming Sturgis Rally that he knew would be my last one.. Here is a video of Maggie and I playing Superman on a SUPER BIKE:

another of us getting ready to head out on Tweeks:

and another one of Maggie and I out finding out who would back down first (I did, we ended up at 176 on the gps in 5th this day!) :nhlfight: :

Think I may have found the secret to doing battle with life threating situations Pappy,, DONT EVER QUIT LIVING LARGE - DONT EVER GIVE UP!!! Puc .. Now lets see if Waynes way worked.. EDIT,, 1st try didnt work,, lets try this.. BINGO!!! Thanks Wayne!!
:lol: Absolutely Fantastic. :lol: Agreed, never give up. Last year at this time didn't know if I was gonna live or die but six months of treatments then six months recovering from the treatments I'm still kicking. The two wheel therapy definitely helps. Now just can't wait for spring. :D
Bust and Puc loved this
Pappy 09AE
Blister_1
Contributor
Casual Rider
FJRModel: 2020 ES

Post by Blister_1 »

Welcome, Puc! We all have journeys on how we got here. I enjoyed reading about yours.
Puc loved this
Do good things,

Kevin
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

Puc.

Did you wear your cup backwards or sumpin??
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey