You can also get to it from the main page.
1) Vote fairly! This contest is meant to be fun and a benefit to our FJR community. Any attempts to sabotage the contest will result in disqualification and/or ban from the contest and forum.
2) Voting is a 5 star system. Click on the highest star you want to award. Rankings are a combination of rating and number of votes.
3) This is an FJRiders member calendar, not specifically an FJR calendar. You may see pictures of other bikes. Award stars based on what you feel is calendar worthy and what criteria you feel an entry should meet.
4) Submissions are sent to email@example.com and make sure to send the high resolution picture. Be sure to include your username and info about the pictures. Two submission per member. Pick your best ones!
5) Photos must be you own. No paid photography. You may submit another image if you do not like how your image is performing. All votes for your image are reset.
6) Anyone submitting a photo automatically grants permission for the FJRiders.com staff to use the photo in any FJRiders.com or FJR-related applications.
7) Contest ends November 30th. Pictures may be submitted til then, but rankings are determined by a combination of score and total number of votes. Get your submissions in early so you can receive more votes.
8) I am not turning the calendar sideways for a month. Photos must be in landscape orientation. They will be resized and cropped to a 2300px x 1800px resolution.
Good luck guys.
Update - Order LInks:
The wait is over! I hope you guys are happy with this year's result. We have a good looking product. There is a regular and premium version.
I've gone over this quite a few times and I think I have everything right, but I have mistakes before. For the first of you to look at it, please look over the preview to make sure there are no issues.
2020 FJRiders.com Calendar
2020 FJRiders.com Premium Calendar
ONESHIP is currently a code for free shipping. Lulu usually has a code for some sort of discount. I'll post if I see any others.