Found and checked #6 and will 7&8 soon. So far so good!rbentnail wrote: ↑Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:15 pmYes, those are S1, 2 &3.
other locations pictured here -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6642rdckflz0 ... s.pdf?dl=0
My S4 experience -> https://www.fjrowners.com/forums/9-fjr- ... roost.html
Tech section strictly for the FJR. Everything from oil changes & suspension setup's to removing sheep hair from hard to reach places on the bike so that your wife never finds out.
- Casual Rider
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:30 pm
- FJRModel: 2008 FJR and 2012 Versys 650 (Tracer GT or Versys 1000 to come)
- Location: Peterborough, Ontario
- x 188
- x 94
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:05 pm
- FJRModel: 2007 AE - 1960 Matchless G3
- Location: Valrico Fl
- x 34
- x 39
Also check out the connectors on the rhs behind the turn indicator. Engine died on me while out riding and eventually a hard slap on the plastic there restored life. Subsequently opened and greased all in that area.
ice_station_zebra loved this