Hello from Alabama

Stop in & tell us who you are, where you are from, etc.
FastJoyRide
Casual Rider
FJRModel: 2006

Re: Hello from Alabama

Post by FastJoyRide »

Bamaguzzi wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:30 pm Sorry for the confusion, new guy is Greg.

I do still have the Guzzi, 2007 Breva 1100. It's a great bike that I have ridden to the Black Hills and as far south as Key West. Guzzi dealers are few and far between and an incident I had last month in Daytona made me think I should be riding something a little easier to get parts and service. Always liked the FJR and when this one popped up on Cycle Trader I just couldn't resist.
Welcome Greg from a guy who lives near the left side of the continent. You will love your new Feej! My good friend on Vashon Island near Seattle rides a late model Californian 1400 and loves it, but as he loves to tour I suspect it will be gone/traded once the warranty is done. They have had to reflash his ECU several times already...

Dave
Uncle Hud
Veteran
FJRModel: 2015 ES, with new fairings!

Post by Uncle Hud »

Ka-shizzle, my newfound redneck from SC! Hope you took a life jacket to the Ramble.
*** You can't get into trouble in second gear. ***
IBA 62517
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

Uncle Hud wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 12:13 pm Ka-shizzle, my newfound redneck from SC! Hope you took a life jacket to the Ramble.
What the hell for? Dry as dust, riding the Ramble rollercoaster today.
LKLD and Uncle Hud loved this
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey