What Happened?

Stop in & tell us who you are, where you are from, etc.
beemerdons
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 FJR

Re: What Happened?

Post by beemerdons »

fontanaman wrote:Hey I am in for supporting the forum for nothing in return other than the privilege to be here.

One theme could be a Burro?
+1, Gunny! You can always personally count on BeemerDonS for support of FJRiders forum, I love it here at a true and honest Forum!

FORUM: Noun - A meeting place or social medium where ideas and views on issues can openly and freely be exchanged.
wheatonFJR loved this
Certifiable Old Fart
Bust
Veteran
FJRModel: 68' Schwinn Stingray

Post by Bust »

beemerdons wrote:
ShinyPartsUp wrote:
Bust wrote:
Sounds like a plan Jim.. I can send you pics of nude sheep if you think they'd work.
Good idea. I can see theme stickers. Goats, cross-dressing members, manatees, and more. Only imagination could stop us.
Why no mention of burros? Are you and Bust discriminatory toward burros? Burros are lovely animals and so kind. I love burros, ese!
Probably because they are mean tempered smelly animals, a lot like you ya ol fuker.Remember the one that bit me on the ass in Beatty that night on the way to LaPine?
Then again it could have been Zilla I recall him being a bit too amorous when we was in that tub together. I was kinda drunk so my recollection is rather foggy
HotRodZilla loved this
You ever see a grown man naked Billy?
beemerdons
Veteran
FJRModel: 2013 FJR

Post by beemerdons »

Bust wrote:
beemerdons wrote:
ShinyPartsUp wrote:
Sounds like a plan Jim.. I can send you pics of nude sheep if you think they'd work.
Good idea. I can see theme stickers. Goats, cross-dressing members, manatees, and more. Only imagination could stop us.
Why no mention of burros? Are you and Bust discriminatory toward burros? Burros are lovely animals and so kind. I love burros, ese!

Probably because they are mean tempered smelly animals, a lot like you ya ol fuker.Remember the one that bit me on the ass in Beatty that night on the way to LaPine?
Then again it could have been Zilla I recall him being a bit too amorous when we was in that tub together. I was kinda drunk so my recollection is rather foggy
I was there and it definitely was Zilla; not a burro; however, that sicko Tucson Joe was filming the entire nasty affair!
HotRodZilla loved this
Certifiable Old Fart
wheatonFJR
Contributor
I post more than I ride
FJRModel: 2013-Jwilly Special LD Delivery

Post by wheatonFJR »

beemerdons wrote:
Bust wrote:
beemerdons wrote: Good idea. I can see theme stickers. Goats, cross-dressing members, manatees, and more. Only imagination could stop us.

I was there and it definitely was Zilla; not a burro; however, that sicko Tucson Joe was filming the entire nasty affair!
^^^^
I wish this guy was still here to tell Zilla "jokes".
Redfish and HotRodZilla loved this
There's no better therapy than a ride - petey
HotRodZilla
Veteran
FJRModel: 07 FJR-A

Post by HotRodZilla »

^^^^^^Me too. I loved that guy!! He had me rolling most times.

BUT, it wasn't me that bit Bust. I don't roll that way.
wheatonFJR loved this
0face
Contributor
Veteran
FJRModel: 2008

Post by 0face »

I can tell you this, he'd LOVE that we're building a better place.
wheatonFJR loved this